The term ‘Make Our Wall’, ‘We’, ‘Us’, ‘Our’ refer to-
Devsita Solutions Private Limited
OD Group Building,
Plot No.10, 1455/58,
Gurukul Industrial Area,
The term ‘you’ refers to the visitor or user of our website.
- The content present on the website is only for general information. The content here can be changed without any prior intimation.
- From our end, we don’t provide a guarantee or a warranty of any kind regarding the completeness, accuracy, timeliness or suitability of the information present here. Upon using the website, you agree to the fact that the information present here can have certain errors and inaccuracies. We are not liable in any way for any kind of errors.
- If you happen to use the information or materials on this site, you should do so at your own risk.
- The materials present on this site are licensed or owned by us. This includes the designs, layout, look, graphics and appearance. Reproducing the material present here is prohibited.
- All the Trademarks used in this website that are not licensed to or are not the property of the operator are acknowledged on the site.
- There are links on this site that redirect to other websites. They are only meant to provide further information for convenience of the user. We don’t endorse the linked websites and we cannot be held responsible for the content of those sites.
Terms & Conditions breach
Terms & Conditions may get revised. They will apply to our website right from the date of their publication on our website. Kindly check our page regularly so that you get to know about the latest changes made to the Terms & Conditions.
License for using the site
The intellectual property rights of the Make Our Wall website are owned by us and that includes all the materials, content and information. You are permitted to view, download and print pages from our site for personal use but the usage is subject to certain restrictions and they are the following:
You should not -
- Republish the content present on this website.
- Sub-license, sell or rent products and information from the website.
- Publically display, reproduce, copy or misuse the information for commercial purposes.
- Modify or edit the information present on the website.
- Redistribute the content of this website except the one present on our newsletter.
- Use the website to publish, transmit, store or distribute any material that is linked to a computer virus, spyware or malware of any kind.
- Use the site in a way that results in the damage of the website or impairs it accessibility or availability.
- Use the website for an illegal, malicious or fraudulent activity.
- Carry out any kind of data collection activity in connection to our website without prior written permission from us.
We have the right to restrict visitors from accessing certain sections of our website or even the whole website at our own discretion.
In case you have registered on our website with your Email ID and password, it is requested that you keep all the login details confidential.
Sharing personal information
By visiting the website or placing an order at www.makeourwall.com, you agree to share your personal details and those of the transaction made by you for getting your order processed as well as for the purpose of preventing fraudulent activities. Another reason is the authorization of your credit or debit card.
Content generated by user
The term ‘Your user content’ in the Terms & Conditions refers to information, material and content that is submitted by you on our site for various purposes.
By submitting anything to our website, you are granting us an irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, use, publish and distribute that content in any media. You also give us permission to sub-license these rights along with the right to take action against the infringement of these rights.
Your user content should not:
- Be illegal or against the law
- Infringe the legal rights of a 3rd party
- Give rise to legal action against you, us or a 3rd party.
You should not submit any user content to the Make Our Wall website which is under legal proceedings or is likely to get into legal trouble.
We also have the right to remove or edit any material that has been submitted to our website, published on our site or stored on our servers.
Our website can have technical issues and the chances of not being able to complete a transaction are also there. We have the right to rectify any such inaccuracies and errors and this includes those that occur after an order has been placed. We also have the right to change or update information on the website without any prior intimation. The errors that occur can be because of availability of products or the pricing.
Also, kindly note that Make Our Wall has the right to cancel an order placed by a user or to refuse the user from placing an order due to incorrect pricing details or availability issues.
Exclusion of 3rd party rights
The Terms & Conditions are made to benefit you as a user and us as a firm. There is no intention of benefitting any 3rd party. Our and your rights don’t require the consent of a 3rd party.
Rules and terms specific to purchase and use of our products and use of images for those products
Wall surface getting damaged
Make Our Wall is not responsible for your surface getting damaged because of application of wallpaper. The selection of the wall surface and the application material as well as the finishing methods is the purchaser’s choice. We are not liable for any damages that take place during DIY installation.
Make Our Wall accepts that it is bound to supply a perfectly cut product that is made as per the order of the client. However, Make Our Wall does not take the responsibility for any problem during DIY installation or mistakes made by the customer while cutting, gluing or fixing the wallpaper.
Complete responsibility is taken by Make Our Wall for installation made by it or by a subcontractor. However, the final approval is to be given by the client.
Make Our Wall does not accept any responsibility for damages that may happen during the removal of the wallpapers.
Using uploaded images & copyright infringement
Make Our Wall is not to be held responsible for any kind of copyright infringement that arises when custom images, photos or artwork is uploaded by a user to the site for getting the wallpaper printed.
It is well understood that the use of the images, photos or artwork is the sole responsibility of the customer and all uploads are made only after the approval of the owners of the files.
Image copyright infringement will be the fault of the customer and Make Our Wall will not be held responsible for it.
At Make Our Wall, we aim at protecting your privacy and your personal data. Your personal details such as email address, telephone/mobile number, mailing address, credit card information and the like will not be disclosed to any 3rd party company for any reason. The personal details you provide us with only be used to process your order or communicate with you. We will not send you promotional mails or advertisements unless you agree to receive them.
Payments are never processed by our servers. All the transactions are made and processed on our payment gateway’s secure servers. The payment gateway is protected by SSL with a 168 bit encryption key length. Our employees have absolutely no access to your payment information at any given point of time.